I Forgot my iPhone Password! Now What? (Solved!)

I Forgot my iPhone Password! Now What? (Solved!)

"I forgot my iPhone password" is the most searchable keyword by iPhoners. I don't know why but I know it because It happens that people forget the iPhone's password. 

OR, someone can try to access into your iPhone or iPad then now the iPhone is disabled and you can't access into it if you don't wait 6,000,000 minutes, so automatically you can't use it.

Ok, I have a solution for you.


You are actually asking how to fix that problem? It's really simple.

I prepared a step-by-step video tutorial to show you how simple it is to fix forgot iphone password and it works on all devices (Iphone 4,4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s & Ipads) & it can be done by any person with no technical knowledge.
  1. Connect your iPhone to iTunes.
  2. Put your iPhone in "Recovery mode" by holding the home & power button together, once it shutdowns, just keep your finger holding the home button.
  3. iTunes will prompt that your iPhone is in "Recovery mode".
  4. Click Shift+Restore and choose your iPsw file or click restore to go with the latest firmware (iOS).
  5. That's it.
Now, You should not say "I Forgot my iPhone Password" because you know exactly what you should do.

Thank you for watching this video. Feel free to share it with your friends & to comment if you have any questions.

Here is the video:


I Forgot my iPhone Password! Now What? (Solved!) I Forgot my iPhone Password! Now What? (Solved!) Reviewed by Unknown on 12:31 AM Rating: 5

Ads