Best Tweaks On Cydia: Top of the week - AUGUST 2015

Best Tweaks On Cydia: Top of the week - AUGUST 2015

Here we are with the top tweaks & themes of the week. This part means a lot for me when I spent time discovering new things, new features & new usages of the Iphone.

Read : 66 Best Free Apps For Iphone 5

I know, I save you a lot of time when I do this weekly post. Oh my goodness me, I am a life savior :)

This week, there is something special. A lot of useful tweaks as usual. don't worry if you didn't have the time to check out the cydia this week.

We're covering in this tutorial cydia tweaks from changing your camera with swipe, passing through a useful instagram tweaks and finishing with Iphone themes (both free & paid).

Top Tweaks of the week:

  • AnIbanner
  • Bragi
  • Dathbanner 2
  • Floater
  • Ig Speedtester
  • Nudekeys
Here is the video, thanks for watching us.


Incoming Search Terms:

Best Tweaks On Cydia: Top of the week - AUGUST 2015 Best Tweaks On Cydia: Top of the week - AUGUST 2015 Reviewed by Unknown on 2:09 AM Rating: 5

Ads